Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of termsThese terms and conditions govern all supply of goods and services ("products") by Lavender Row Limited and KW&PC Limited ("Lavender Row", "we, "us", "our") to you, the purchaser of goods and services from us ("you", 'your"), including your use of the website at https://lavenderrow.co.nz/ ("the website") and entry on to Lavender Row Farm at 616 Outram-Mosgiel Road, Riverside. They are effective from 1 May 2023 and will replace all earlier Lavender Row terms of trade and any conditions contained in any document used by you and purporting to have contractual effect.
We reserve the right to change these terms of trade by notice to you. Notice may be given by posting the revised terms and conditions on our website.
To make a purchase from our online shop you must be 18 years of age or over.
Purchases from our online shop may only be made by persons who are acquiring goods or services for their own use or consumption, and you must not acquire goods from us via the website for resupply (whether in trade or otherwise).
If you are purchasing on behalf of another entity, such as a company, you warrant you have the authorisation to agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of the entity.
These terms and conditions explain Lavender Row's obligations as a service provider and your obligations as a customer. Please ensure that you have read them carefully. By continuing to use our website that signifies you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please note that we may change these terms and conditions at any time without notice and they will be effective upon posting on this website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or enter Lavender Row Farm.
Conditions of entry to Lavender Row FarmLavender Row appreciates your custom and aspire to provide a friendly, safe and enjoyable experience. By entering Lavender Row Farm you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The name of the business that will appear on your bank / credit card statement will be Lavender Row Ltd. Your account will be charged in New Zealand dollars.
2. Lavender Row is a working farm offering a variety of activities and attractions. We advise that whilst all reasonable care is taken certain risks are present including:
a) Open waterways;
b) Weather conditions;
e) Walking surfaces; and
f) Any other non-specified hazards, aspects, features or elements of Lavender Row Farm.
3. You are responsible for avoiding or otherwise mitigating these risks and must always exercise appropriate care while at Lavender Row Farm and/or whilst participating in any activity offered by usr. By entering Lavender Row Farm you are acknowledging and accepting personal responsibility and liability for these and any other risks presented by Lavender Row Farm and to the maximum extent allowed by the law you are releasing us and our subsidiaries, employees, agents and officers from any liability, and indemnifying them for any claims, losses, damages or expenses that arise in respect of the matters outlined or alluded to in this clause, including, but not limited to:
a)Personal injury or death;
b)Property loss or damage;
c)Acts which may be construed as negligent and/or accidental; and
d)Any other loss, harm, damage or suffering.
4. In the event that liability of any kind is attributed to us, or our subsidiaries, employees, agents or officers, such liability is limited to the amount paid for the ticket or admission to Lavender Row Farm by the person to whom we are liable.
5. We reserve the absolute right to cancel any service or activity or part of such at Lavender Row Farm at any time, whether for reason of weather conditions, insufficient bookings, or any other reason. This includes the option to close parts of Lavender Row Farm or remove advertised programs or activities. We will use our reasonable endeavours not to do this, but in the event that it is required we will have no liability to any party. We will consider the matter of refunds, whether partial or in full on a case by case basis and at our absolute discretion.
6. Children visiting Lavender Row Farm must, at all times, be supervised by a responsible person aged 16 years or over at a ratio of not more than seven children to each such responsible supervisor.
7. You must not bring pets or any other animals to Lavender Row Farm.
8. You must not bring any alcohol or drugs (other than prescribed medications or other medicinal pharmaceuticals) to Lavender Row Farm. Lavender Row Farm is a smoke free farm.
9. We reserve the right to deny access to or to remove from Lavender Row Farm any person or persons (whether holding tickets or not) who are considered to be or have the potential to be a nuisance or reckless, or disruptive or who are or are likely to fail to observe our directions (either signage or by staff). In such circumstances no refunds will be given.
10. Any recording, whether visual, audio or both taken by you during your visit to Lavender Row Farm or during or of any activity at Lavender Row Farm must be for personal use only. Any other use, including any commercial use without our express permission is strictly prohibited.
12. Your pass/ticket cannot be used for commercial purposes without our consent.
13. Car parking is provided and designated for campervans and private vehicles. You must comply with the car parking signs and instructions set out in the car parking area. We accept no liability for any damage to any vehicles parked in or otherwise using the car parking area.
Product OrdersAll orders placed through the website are subject to our acceptance. This means that we may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason and without liability to you or anyone else. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, we will issue you a refund.
All orders are subject to the availability of those products or services. If for any reason a Product is not available, we will endeavour to notify the non-availability on our website. All efforts will be made to fulfil any order placed with us however we accept no responsibility or liability should we be unable to supply any products ordered for any reason.
Delivery and delivery charges
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding Friday, weekends and public holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
We offer shipping NZ-wide via CourierPost. The cost of delivery is as stated on our website and a total delivery cost will be provided in the order summary in your online shopping basket. Any offer of free shipping on the website applies to non-commercial customers only.
CourierPost targets delivery to business addresses by 9.00am the next working day and to residential addresses the next working day. Rural addresses can add between 1-3 days to the standard targeted delivery times.
We do not currently offer international shipping as standard. Please contact us via email@example.com if you have specific shipping requirements.
If you haven't received your order within 7 working days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item's condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty, we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
Products may vary in appearance as they are handmade. We guarantee the quality of our products. If you have any questions or comments about our products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please retain the product, packaging and batch code.
All prices shown on our website are listed in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST but exclusive of delivery charges. We reserve the right to change or alter any prices at any time for any reason. Additional charges for courier and rural delivery which will be notified before your order is accepted.
An invoice will be emailed to you at the email address you supply when you place your order. You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details are correct.
Intellectual PropertyAll intellectual property on the website including all copyright and trademarks is our property. Any unauthorised use of any of our intellectual property is strictly forbidden.
Use of our websiteWhile every effort has been made to provide the most accurate information we advise that information provided on our website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representation whatsoever about any other website which you may access via our website.
Limitation of LiabilityWhere you acquire or hold yourself out as acquiring goods or services from us for the purposes of a business, the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply. The conditions, warranties and guarantees set out in the Sale of Goods Act 1908 or otherwise implied by statute or common law will not apply and are excluded from these terms of trade.
We will always endeavour to have complete and accurate information on our website but to the greatest extent permissible by law we assume no responsibility for the completeness and current accuracy of the information provided on our website.
To the greatest extent permissible by law, we exclude all liability we may have to you for any claim except where we have acted in bad faith. This exclusion also applies for the benefit of every officer, employee, contractor, agent of us and anyone else we use to perform our duties or provide services under any agreement you have with us. None of the persons specified above is liable or has to pay you for anything else in connection with or resulting from anything any of us does or does not do, or delays in doing, whether or not it is contemplated or authorised by any agreement you have with us. This exclusion applies whatever you are claiming for and in whatever way liability might arise. This exclusion does not limit any inalienable rights you may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Our maximum liability to you (if any) shall be limited to the value of any faulty products or services supplied by us and we, our employees, contractors and agents, will not be liable to you for loss or damage of any kind however that loss or damage is caused or arises.
We will not, in any event, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential loss or damage arising from the use of our website or any other website accessed from our website.
Privacy and SecurityOur website uses standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and inscription technology to ensure that any credit card information which you provide when you purchase product through our website remains secure. All payments are processed by Stripe. Stripe is committed to data security, and use a variety of technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorised access (stripe.com/nz/privacy).
Any information collected about you through our website is used exclusively for the purposes of processing orders, improving your shopping experience and to communicate with you regarding products, services and promotions. We will store any information that you provide securely and will not sell or release or otherwise disclose to any third party. We will not however be responsible or liable for any loss of privacy, disclosure of information, harm damage or loss arising from the transmission of or any information you may send to us in connection with the use of the website.
Unless you opt to receive messages from us we will not contact you again in future. If you have opted to receive ongoing communications and at a later date you no longer wish to receive these communications you will be able to opt out of receiving this information by contacting us by email or by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of emails sent to you.
Opting out of receiving the above mentioned messages will not prevent the sending of messages that specifically relate to your order(s).
We may use personal information that we collect about you to provide products and services to you and to administer orders and payments relating to your purchases from us.
You will need to permit us to place data files ("cookies") on your computer to enable you to use some features of some of our websites. Where you choose not to enable cookies from our Website, some functionality of those Website may not be available to you.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law.
Where you have provided information to us on a confidential basis, we will hold that information in confidence, except as required by law. We cannot guarantee that our website is secure, and we cannot be held responsible for a breach of our website security that is beyond our control.
Personal information relating to you is available under the Privacy Act 1993 and you may request changes to the information held at any time.
Website Analytics, Cookies, and Tracking
We gather information about user behaviour on our website, via a third-party service (Google) in order to improve our website and services.
We may use this information from time to time to deliver targeted advertising to website users via Google Ads and social media platforms (e.g., Facebook).
For information about opting out of Google Analytics tracking, see here.
General DisclaimerThe product information provided on this website is intended for educational purposes only. The information provided is not considered to be complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate. The information contained in this website is not intended to be sufficient to provide diagnosis and/or treatment of medical conditions. It is recommended that treatment of serious health conditions be done with the help of a trained qualified medical practitioner.
Applicable Law and JurisdictionUnless we otherwise agree in writing, this agreement contains all the terms of our relationship and continues to apply no matter where you are located at the time any goods or services are provided to you by us and irrespective of the location where you reside.
Use of our website, supply of products or services by us to you and any other matter arising from these Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of New Zealand. The Courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with these terms of trade, or with the use of the website or supply of any products.
Where you or any other person who you act for, or who you permit to act for you, supplies incorrect information for the purchase of a product and we incur cost in any matter relating to that incorrect information then we may recover the costs incurred by us from you (including legal costs).
You agree to use our website and products in accordance with the applicable laws of the country or countries where you, your business or organisation is based.
General ConditionsWe reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by notice, which may be in the form of a notice posted on our website at https://lavenderrow.co.nz/ .
If we fail to enforce any terms or to exercise our rights under these terms and conditions at any time, we have not waived those rights.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect and the parties shall adjust their respective rights and obligations in accordance with the spirit and intent of the parties as shown by these terms and conditions.
Unless any provision in this agreement expressly provides otherwise, these terms and conditions are not intended to confer a benefit on any person or class of person who is not a party to it.
We may deliver notices to you by sending them to an email address that you have notified to us.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
- Not for internal use.
- Only use for food flavouring
- Essential oil not for internal use